Proceeds to go to the Wires Wildlife Rescue.
If you wish to donate directly.
An amazing photo taken by a woman while a fire was raging in the neighborhood, it seemed to mimic the Aboriginal flag.
The South Australian wife took the photo in Victor Harbor, South Australia as the sun rose on New Year’s Day when the fires at her home were the worst.
“It was taken on New Year’s Day, just after dawn, when the fires were arguably the worst, and hearts were heavy and people were scared – me too.
Colors might vary, to those shown
Please check your size with the size chart before ordering.
- 100% cotton preshrunk jersey; Ash is 98/2% cotton/poly;
- Athletic Heather is 90/10 cotton poly; Black Heather 50/50 cotton/poly
- Neons, Retro Heathers & Safety Colors are 50/50 cotton/poly
- shoulder-to-shoulder tape; double-needle cover stitched front neck
- double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- high-density fabric for exceptional printing clarity
- seamless 1x1 ribbed collar
- Unisex, machine washable, durable cotton blend