Self-Defence Key Chain Personal Alarm - 2
How This Tiny Device Is Saving Millions Of Lives…
Inspired by the Military, the Safe Personal Alarm uses ear piercing sound to deter bad guys and is quickly becoming one of the most sought after safety devices in America. At 120 dB, the sound is so loud that it has been compared to the same loudness as a football stadium or a military fighter jet taking off.
Unlike pepper spray, the Self-Defence Key Chain Personal Alarm is legal to carry everywhere (even on air planes!) and is a very safe method of self-defence. The best part is that it requires no training or skill to operate, and can be used by anyone regardless of age or physical ability, making it an ideal choice for older people.
While the Safe Personal Alarm was originally made to protect younger women and children, massive orders are coming in from seniors everywhere, and it is quickly becoming the most popular gift idea in 2019.
It was just a normal day at the grocery store for Ruth Miller, a 63 year old woman from Edwardstown, South Australia... until everything went horribly wrong.
She had just left the store carrying her grocery bags, and was walking to her car when the unthinkable happened.
"I wasn't parked too far away, it was about a 60 second walk or so to my car from the store," she remembers, "and I kind of had that feeling I was being watched."
Right as she was unlocking her car, a man quickly came up behind her and tried to grab her.
"He told me 'don't fight, give me your wallet!' as he tried to wrestle my purse away. I was in shock. Luckily for me I remembered I had my Self-Defence Key Chain Personal Alarm on my purse, and since I was too scared to scream for help, I quickly reached for the alarm and pulled the pin."
"Immediately my Safe Personal alarm started just screaming. I mean it was REALLY SCREAMING. He didn't know what to do! He froze for a second, then ran away like a bat out of hell! People heard the alarm and started yelling and running over to help. They said it was the Self-Defence Key Chain Personal Alarm that got their attention."
While Ruth was lucky enough to be carrying a Safe personal alarm, allowing her to escape her attacker unscathed, others weren't so lucky...
THE SAFE PERSONAL ALARM BRINGS YOU
SAFETY, PROTECTION & PEACE OF MIND
Safety experts and police both agree that all women and children should carry a Safe Personal Alarm with them at all times. It has been proven to be extremely effective in fending off attacks from even the most vicious criminals. As a result, millions of American women and children all over the country are now protecting themselves with a Safe Personal Alarm.
SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE
- Requires no training or skill to operate, and can be used by anyone regardless of age or physical ability
- Both women and men find peace of mind with the Safe Personal Alarm
- The perfect defence mechanism to prevent kidnappings and abductions of young children and teenagers
MOST EFFECTIVE DEFENCE
- Loud: 120 dB ear-piercing panic alarm that startles and scares away attackers
- Proven to be more effective than mace or pepper spray as a defence tool
- Also commonly used by seniors as an alert device to call for help in case of falling
SUPER EASY TO USE
- Simply pull the pin, and this ear-piercing alarm will activate for up to a half hour of continuous sound
- Plug the pin back in to stop the alarm. (Can be re-used over and over again)
- Easily attaches to keys, purses, backpacks or belts
We Also Recommend
IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset 50% OFF FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY USE CODE AT CHECKOUT
Posture Corrective Therapy Back Brace #2
Beaded Bracelet Phone Charger - Unisex 2